Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photo a day challenge

Whilst once again perusing Pinterest I came across a pin which led me to a blog which suggested a photo a day challenge.




I have seen many of these over the last few months, and I've been thinking a lot about doing one. I was at first thinking I wanted to try to increase my use of my Nikon DSLR and extending my photography skills. But let's face it - my mummy bag is packed to overflowing on the best of days and lugging my DSLR around on a daily basis is not realistic.

Hence I plan on taking most of this months photos on my iPhone camera and trying to snaz then up using Photogene and Instagram tools.

So here is #1. Up




As "Up" is Beau's current favourite word (closely followed by "Tah?!" & "There") it seemed perfect that today's photo is of Beau sitting "up" on his Dad's shoulders.

See you tomorrow for #2 Fruit!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: